Arogyam wellness is a franchise comprising Ayurveda and Yoga therapies. These centers are dealing with fitness management through Ayurveda and Yoga.
Center Provides Services As Follows
- Ayurveda and Yoga Doctor to monitor and guide on fitness.
- Panchakarma Detoxification – external (Like massage, pottali, dhara, steametc) and internal detox (Like Vaman, virechan Basti, Nasya, Raktamokshan)
- Ayurvedic beauty and cosmetic therapies.
- Yoga Kriya Detox (Basti, neti, dhouti, vaman, tratak, etc)
- Dinacharya (Daily regimen ) Management
- Rutucharya (Seasonal regimen) Management.
- Diet management
- Lifestyle Management
- Yoga – Asan, Pranayam, Meditation.
- Individualized Yoga therapies
- Fitness supplements for rejuvenation, anti-aging and aphroditic.
- CHE (Continuous health education)
- GarbhaSanskar( Pre natal, ante natal, post natalGarbhaSansakar)
- Suvarna Prashansanskarfor kids care.
- Ayurvedic cooking.
Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy has given equal importance to maintain the health of a healthy individual. We have a similar process and keenness to assess the health of an individual as that of a diseased person. It is very important to understand the health background of an individual in depth for which a person has to undergo detailed screening and body constitution (Prakruti) has to be assessed very well.
Consultation & Fitness assessment :
- History taking – Thorough history taking to understand health background by knowing vital functions, previous illnesses, injuries, surgeries, heredity, diet habits, lifestyle, medicines are taken/being taken, etc.
- Examination – Physical examination, vital organ examination, abdominal examination, systemic examination, essential laboratory investigations, essential imaging.
- Pulse examination.
With this integrated approach and strict protocol, our doctors do an appropriate assessment of fitness analysis of body constitution (Prakruti).