Application of a suitable herbal paste on the affected body parts is called lepanam. This can be used for many conditions according to which the herbs can be selected. This is usually done only in the day time and kept until it dries. The temperature of the paste can be warm or in room temperature accordingly.
Mode of action
The pack on the body part improves the blood circulation to that part of the body and thereby helps the absorption of the medicaments.
- Pain and swelling on the joints
- Discolorations on the skin
- Inflammations on the body parts
- Skin diseases
- On ulcers and wounds
- Burning sensations on the body
- Any other localized conditions et